7/21/11

Dr. Browns Bottles.

I bought these because all of the WONDERFUL reviews! Well first time around the painted on numbers wore right off. The customer service was great. For each bottle that the numbers wore off they sent me new ones and I didn't have to fight them to do so! Customer service two thumbs WAY WAY up! Well now the bottles keep leaking. I ended up throwing them out because there would be puddles under the bottle if I set them down.
The leaks though are blessing. I got the Berkly and Jensen drop in bottles. They are wonderful! My baby boy has horrible gas. After eating he would have the toots for hours, be spitting up and belching. I used these new bottles now for two days straight. He barley gets the toots, he spit up once all day long and just a few gentle burps! What a difference! Before getting a Dr. Browns that are very expensive try a drop in bottle!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I used the Playtex bottles with the drop in liners and they worked great. The old fashioned glass bottles are great, too. I always try to tell new or expecting moms not to waste their money on the expensive bottles like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the exact opposite. I loved the Dr Brown's bottles with my 2 and hated the drop ins. It always seemed like my kids got more air in their bellies from the drop ins. My Dr Brown's never leaked and I still have them 8 years later and they havent faded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm...never heard of Dr. Browns, but then again, my youngest is 14 years old!

    Visiting from Cafemom...

    I would love for you to join The Blogging Buddies Social Network
    ...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.

    We also have featured members each week, which are promoted on 2 twitter and facebook accounts, and on the site itself. And they get a FREE week of advertising on the site and in my newsletter.


    If you want, you can go to the Get visitors page and request to join a dedicated group. These groups have up to 10 bloggers that visit each others blogs and leave comments.

    Why not join in the blog-hopping fun?

    Carolee
    Come on home - mom blog
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete